Hi Mr. Nelson, Regarding the 2nd photo (Persian storage jar from ancient Mihintale Hospital), is this jar placed in the Maritime Museum? Reason for my query is: I'm writing an essay article on "Ancient Hospitals in Sri Lanka" and I was hoping for your permission to use this photo in my article. Also, may I ask if you have any photos from the Mihintale Museum -- photos of the artifacts/instruments found at the Ancient Hospital of Mihintale?
Thank you, Dr. Sherin Jose C. Kochi, Kerala, India.
Hi Mr. Nelson,
ReplyDeleteRegarding the 2nd photo (Persian storage jar from ancient Mihintale Hospital), is this jar placed in the Maritime Museum?
Reason for my query is: I'm writing an essay article on "Ancient Hospitals in Sri Lanka" and I was hoping for your permission to use this photo in my article.
Also, may I ask if you have any photos from the Mihintale Museum -- photos of the artifacts/instruments found at the Ancient Hospital of Mihintale?
Thank you,
Dr. Sherin Jose C.
Kochi, Kerala, India.